Commentaries on Life After the Loony Bin

Monday, April 12, 2010

I Hate Weekends

Weekends are always the toughest time for me. There's no structure, nothing to do, and no one to hold me accountable. I'm free as a bird to do whatever I please. But pleasure doesn't come easily to someone who's clinically depressed.

So, I've been trying to make the most of it. Do the laundry. Vacuum the floor. Watch TV. Go for a walk. Trying to stay busy, trying to stay upbeat. But at least once an hour I find myself stuck like a rat on a sticky trap. I know what I wanna do, I know that I wanna get out, but I just can't muster the strength to do it.

I made my own croutons today. That was sort of cool.

Okay, well I guess I'm gonna go. I can't even enjoy writing this blog today. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers