Commentaries on Life After the Loony Bin

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oops - I lost my drugs!

Crap! I left my Abilify in North Carolina!

Not like it really matters, anyway. I'm still gonna have tremors and "anxietous-ness" as a side effect, even without taking my pill today. So I've still gotta take the Benztropine. Whoopee!

Today is my first day back from vacation. I get to see both my therapist and psychiatrist. But before that, I have to go in for work for an hour. I'm really tempted not to go. But I know I'll be glad I did later.

Funny how the things that help you tackle anxiety and depression are the very things you loathe to do when you're anxious or depressed. You end up sinking down into a whirpool of misery. And your only lifeline is getting your ass out of the house.

Oh, well. I'd better get ready. It's better than sitting around and feeling sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers